Like raccoons, skunks are also common wildlife creatures that are dominant in North America. They are omnivorous in nature and feed on the rodents and insects. This is the major reason that tempts them to invade a yard or a residential property. Though they are beneficial for removing the pests and critters, still their presence is not at all liked by the homeowners. Moreover, skunks incur damage to a property as well as potentially pets. They eat away the vegetation, damage the lawns and dig shallow holes in the yards.
At Tillsonburg Wildlife, we are your local wildlife control company offering highly reliable and effective skunk removal service in Tillsonburg. With years of experience in the industry, our experts are skilled to remove the skunk invasion from your residential or commercial property.
Damage Caused by Skunks
Though skunks are tiny creatures, the damage they cause to your property is beyond the limits. They can lead to the following damages:
- Ruin the lawn by digging burrows to find insects.
- Uproot the flowers and plant beds for searching food.
- Damage the fence and climb the crawlspaces & attics.
- Spray an intolerable characteristic odor.
What We Do?
At Tillsonburg Wildlife, we have a team of skunk control experts in Tillsonburg who specialize in delivering humane skunk treatment and elimination service. No matter if the invasion inside your residential or commercial property is severe or mild, we can handle it effectively. Some of our services include:
- Skunk Trapping
- Skunk Removal
- Skunk Control
- Skunk Prevention
How We Do It?
At Tillsonburg Wildlife, we offer safe and long term skunk control in Tillsonburg to resolve your ongoing wildlife problem. Our professionals utilize the eco-friendly products to ward off these smelly creatures. To eliminate skunks, we follow the following steps:
- The entry/exit points are identified and sealed.
- A trap is placed at the most visited places.
- After trapping, it is taken away from the property.
- The critter is released into the wild area.
- A cage with bait inside is set up.
Call Us To Schedule A Professional Skunk Control!